FlowtationTM Air Foam
(Static Air/ Alternating Pressure)
- The (8) 5.5" tri-laminated foam filled air cells are separated into three distinct pressure zones, each zone independently self-adjusting to the patient's needs.
- Designed to prevent and treat any stage pressure ulcer.
- The system is sloped downward in The foot section to reduce pressure in the heel zone.
- Add an alternating pressure pump and the Flowtation Air Foam easily converts to a dynamic powered system.
- High that density foam perimeter provides solid edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers.
- Integrated Safe and Secure Safety Cover, helps reduce the risk of falls.
Let us replace your old specialty air mattresses, and we will buy them back for $100 each